Bump Patrol works like magic!



I once used to work in an institution that required me to shave cleanly with a razor. Sort of like the Army requires you to. I quickly developed razor bumps no matter what I did. I even followed the correct direction of shaving and all that, but I still got a lot of irritation and bumps as my hair is very tightly curled.

I tried a whole load products from the local drug stores, some worked a little, but none worked completely. One day my barber recommended Bump Patrol. I went for the Original Formula, but there are others; Bump Patrol Sensitive formula for sensitive skin, and Bump Patrol Maximum Strength formula for those with a more extreme case of Pseudofolliculitis Barbae.

It seemed like a bit of a pain at first, as you have to apply it after you shave, and before bed, and the smell wasn't the best, but goodness me, I couldn't believe the results which I could see after the very first day! I don't shave with a razor anymore, so I don't use this product, but it does work with other types of shaver too.

If you have razor bumps, try this product out, you won't regret it. First though, check out the raving 5 star reviews on Amazon, I can personally verify this to work great! I'm surprised this product isn't constantly sold out to be honest.

Comments

Popular Posts