Healing PFB from inside out

I remember once I had some burns in my throat after eating.  It caused me a lot of discomfort and pain.  I remember going to doctor who diagnosed 'acid reflux' and recommended some pills and syrups.  They drugs worked, but soon after the drugs were finished, the issue started again.  The problem is, the issue was patched - not fixed. 

It has always struck me as odd how in Western Medicine, we tend to simply apply a bandaid to an issue, without any attempt to discover WHY the issue occurred at in the first place.  Eastern Medicine, including African medicine, though not proven in acute medical conditions, have a way better process on handling and permanently resolving issues of a chronic nature, like Pseudofolliculitis Barbae (PFB)

Tackle the root cause of the problem, and you have a chance of resolving the problem permanently.  That i what I've found to be most effective when it comes to the permanent cure of Pseudofolliculitis Barbae - razor bumps, shaving bumps, infected ingrown hairs, acne, pimples, zits, e.t.c, and enjoying clean healthy skin forever.

Go HERE to resolve razor bums issues forever. You're Welcome!

Comments

Popular Posts